Friday, February 8, 2008

We're Here!

So my daughters have officially forced me to blog! Heather did it all, isn't it beautiful? I'll be practicing, so hopefully good things are to come!


I thought I would start off showing you our nicer, more formal(but obviously fake) family pictures...
Notice Mango on the bottom left!




The timing with the grandkids throwing the leaves was a little tricky! We have 4 grandchildren, but Tate-R-Tot(the baby) would have been turned into mashed potatoes!

Here is the whole family!

3 comments:

The Bains said...

Hooray! Mom is on the blogger technology train! Your blog is beautiful. Great job Heather. The insertion of Mango under Brian is ridiculous and hilarious! :)

Trent loves your page as well. He is excited that Grandma has a "dot com page".

This is all too much fun! We'll have to have a Bills girls blogging day soon.

Much love,

Amber (Tater screams later Gma!)

Heather said...

Yay! I'm glad you are here! You're gonna be a pro soon! :)

Brooke said...

Congratulations on beginning your blog. I have been trying to get my mom to get their family blog going. It is a great way to keep in touch. Feel free to check our family blog out: nieldworld.blogspot.com Keep in touch! P.S. It was fun seeing you the other day on my doorstep.